Select Menu

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Latest

Latest

Travel

Performance

Cute

My Place

Cute

My Place

Slider

Videos

» »Unlabelled » ASSOCIATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER/ FINANCIAL ANALYST, MEDIUM BUSINESS POST IN BRAC BANK
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

About Muhammad Jakirul Haque Talukder

This is Jakirul Haque Talukder, Senior Officer of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited (Present Job), Ducth Bangla Bank Limited (Previous Job). I have completed BBA in Management Studies and MBA in Human Resource Management from University of Dhaka. From my academic knowledge , before and after job experiences (6 Years), I am sharing some tips and information for you so that you can achieve your goal.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments

Leave a Reply